Special Educational Needs Teaching Assessment and Advice
A variety of training courses are available. These include:
- Dyslexia awareness raising
- Meeting the needs of pupils with dyslexia in the classroom
- Quality First Teaching: Strategies for supporting pupils with SEND
- What is dyscalculia?
- The communication friendly classroom
- Supporting pupils with dyspraxia/Developmental Co-ordination Disorder
- Precision Teaching: strategies to support the acquisition of irregular words
- Supporting pupils with maths difficulties in the classroom; including the use of Numicon
- Supporting pupils with Down’s Syndrome
- Reading; using running records
- Interpreting assessment reports
OFSTED and SEN – training for SEN Governors/SENCos
Bespoke courses for half/full day INSET are also available – please contact us to discuss your training needs.